Come adventure with us as we launch our summer cocktail series! Just combine with our mosquito and deodorant wipes and you'll be feeling fresher than Fresh Prince.
Our 'Buch Hooch cocktail is easy enough to master for a Friday night on the couch or your fancy Saturday night dinner party. Pretty soon, you'll be staring in your own 2018 rendition of Cocktail, Tom Cruise not required.
These also make for an excellent BBQ buddy, just top those plastic cups off with the Kombucha - and don't forget your g+c wipes!
This drink was inspired by the classic cocktail French 75, which is typically made with gin, lemon and champagne. We traded the champagne for a savory cayenne kombucha for an interesting tingle and loads of flavor.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne or fine strainer
- Jigger or similar that measures in increments of .5 fluid ounces
- 1.5 oz. organic gin (we like Prairie Gin)
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz simple syrup (you can purchase this at a liquor store or make your own using 1:1 sugar to water ratio, pour sugar into hot water and stir until dissolved.)
- Kombucha of choice (we like the kick that cayenne gives)
- Lavender stalks for garnish
- Add syrup, juice and gin into cocktail shaker and fill with ice
- Shake furiously for 10 seconds
- Strain out large ice cubes and pour rest through fine strainer into a champagne flute.
- Top glass with kombucha and put a few stalks of fresh lavender in the flute.
Want a tasty alcohol-free version? Skip the gin, double the lemon and simple syrup and top with your favorite flavored sparkling water!